Chemistry & Pharmacy
The results of your search are the following:
- K. Ledermüller, D.Kats and M.Schütz, Local CC2 response method based on the Laplace transform: Orbital-relaxed first-order properties for excited states, J. Chem. Phys., 139, 084111 (2013).
- G. Wälz, D. Kats, D. Usvyat, T. Korona and M. Schütz, Hermitian time-dependent coupled-cluster linear response ansätze of second-order in application to excitation energies and frequency-dependent dipole polarizabilities, Phys. Rev. A, 86, 052519 (2012).
- D. Kats, D. Usvyat and M. Schütz, Second-order variational coupled-cluster linear-response method: A Hermitian time-dependent theory, Phys. Rev. A, 83, 062503 (2011).
- T. Korona, D. Kats, M. Schütz, T. B. Adler, Y. Liu and H.-J. Werner, Local approximations for an efficient and
accurate treatment of electron correlation and
electron excitations in molecules., Linear-Scaling Techniques in Computational Chemistry and Physics, Series: Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics 13, 345 (2011).
- K. Freundorfer, D. Kats, T. Korona and M. Schütz, Local CC2 response method for triplet states based on Laplace transform: Excitation energies and first-order properties, J. Chem. Phys., 133, 244110 (2010).
- D. Kats und M. Schütz, Local Time-Dependent Coupled Cluster Response for Properties of Excited States in Large Molecules
, Z. Phys. Chem. - special issue SPP1145, 224, 601 (2010).
Directly download pdf-version
- D. Kats and M. Schütz, A multistate local coupled cluster CC2 response method based on the Laplace transform, J. Chem. Phys., 131, 124117 (2009).
- D. Kats, D. Usvyat, S. Loibl, T. Merz, M. Schütz, Comment on "Minimax approximation for the decomposition of energy denominators in Laplace-transformed Møller-Plesset perturbation theories", J. Chem. Phys., 130, 127101 (2009).
- D. Kats, D. Usvyat and M. Schütz, On the use of the Laplace transform in local correlation methods, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 10, 3430 (2008).
- D. Kats, T. Korona and M. Schütz, Transition strengths and first-order properties of excited states from Local Coupled Cluster CC2 Response Theory with Density Fitting, J. Chem. Phys., 127, 064107 (2007).
- D. Kats, T. Korona and M. Schütz, Local CC2 electronic excitation energies for large molecules with density fitting, J. Chem. Phys., 125, 104106 (2006).
Last Modified: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 [10:52:58].