Chemistry & Pharmacy
The results of your search are the following:
- D. Usvyat, K. Sadeghian, L. Maschio and M. Schütz, Geometrical frustration of an argon monolayer adsorbed on the MgO (100) surface: An accurate periodic ab initio study, Phys. Rev. B, 86, 045412 (2012).
- T. Merz, K. Sadeghian, M. Schütz, Why BLUF photoreceptors with roseoflavin cofactor loose their biological functionality, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 13, 14775 (2011).
- K. Sadeghian, M. Bocola, M. Schütz, Intermolecular interactions in photodamaged DNA from density functional theory-symmetry-adapted perturbation theory, ChemPhysChem, 12, 1251 (2011).
- K. Sadeghian, M. Bocola, T. Merz and M. Schütz, A Theoretical Study on the Repair Mechanism of the (6-4) Photolesion by the (6-4) Photolyase, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 132, 16285 (2010).
- K. Sadeghian, M. Bocola and M. Schütz, A QM/MM study on the fast photocycle of blue light using flavin photoreceptors in their light-adapted/active form, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 12, 8840 (2010).
- K. Sadeghian, M. Bocola and M. Schütz, A Conclusive Mechanism of the Photoinduced Reaction Cascade in Blue Light Using Flavin Photoreceptors, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 130, 12501 (2008).
- J. Svoboda, B. König, K. Sadeghian and M. Schütz, 2'-Oxoethyl Flavin Revisited, Z. Naturforsch. B., 63, 47 (2008).
- K. Sadeghian and M. Schütz, On the photophysics of artificial blue-light photoreceptors: An ab-initio study on a flavin based dye dyad at the level of Coupled Cluster Response Theory, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 129, 4068 (2007).
Last Modified: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 [10:52:58].